Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Sunday's ride mishap....

That time, I was on the way back home. Normally, most of the riders including me using the Karak's highway to go home. But, this time, I want to make something different. I rode back home using the old, Ulu Yam road. Usually, most of the riders from Kuala Lumpur, will use this road to go to Awana.

On the way back, using Ulu Yam's road, I stopped by a nice waterfall at the side of the road, since it have a nice scenery. I put my helmet on a flat big rock, and thought it is stable. The moment I left it, suddenly, the helmet roll over and fell into the waterfall. I tried to catch it, but I couldn't.

But, thank God, there's an elderly man with his family at the down stream of the waterfall, and thank God again, he heard my help. He rushed into the waterfall and saved my helmet. Haha. And again, thank God that the waterfall is not too deep. I thanked him so many times, since my helmet is Nolan.

Then, I went home with a really wet helmet on head. I really grateful to the old man. The moral of the story, never put your helmet really close to a waterfall. Haha.

No comments: