Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Malaysia's 50 Years of Independence Celebration

31st August is our independence day.

I finished my class earlier at 1pm on last Thursday, since, I got flu right after my Electrical Machine 2 lab. So, I went to the clinic to meet the doctor. I fell asleep for a moment right after I took my medicine.

Then, after I woke up, I packed up my things and head on to Kuala Lumpur, about 240 kilometres from my campus at about 6 pm. After the Tapah's rest area, it's raining, heavily until Behrang. But, thank God, when I reached KL, it's already dry and again, thank God, I received a 'love' letter from the traffic police because of using the toll gate as my exit. Surprisingly, I received it without any arguments because I felt really tired and cold.

Before I'm going to meet my friends to celebrate our 50 years of independence, I went back home to meet my parents.

To make the story shorter, we all gathered at Hartamas at about 11 pm. The atmosphere was really nice. Almost 20 of us turned up on that night. The funny thing happened on that night was, the people in Hartamas celebrate about 2 minutes earlier than the people in Dataran Merdeka. Haha. We all really had a good time. Zul Champ came with his girlfriend on his 'kapchai' since his RS250 only got 1 seat (motor racing la katakan, huhu). These are the pictures I took that night:

Ard posing


Bob


Farid and Radi


Yon (red T-shirt), a friend and Ali (the one with the phone)



We celebrate it at the Don


Shahril's friend with Ali


The bikes

Then, we headed to Putrajaya to enjoy the scenaries. Some rempits and a police's patrol car try to impress us with their exceptional skills. Haha.

Sorry Radi, I'm testing the camera, huhu


'Almost' candid shot


We all really enjoy that night. I would like to thank you for those who turned up and sorry for not mentioning all of the names. For those who cannot come, we're sorry because of our 'last-minute decision'. But still, we all can gather again next time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!

No comments: