Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cameron Highland's Ride

The journey started from my home in Kuala Lumpur. I departed at about 8 am. As usual, I meet the regulars at a stall in Simpang Pulai. I reached there at about 10.15 am and met my colleagues, Bob, Ida, Halim and Meor. They had to go to Cameron Highland to find a place to stay for the Riders Malaya - Kabuki Riders' family day, which will held next week. Bro Azman and the gangs reached later at the stall. My colleagues decided to depart earlier to avoid traffic, since it is Sunday.

The crowd of bikers near to the stall increased during noon. Most of them ride BMW's motorcycles. Therefore, to avoid the traffic become worse, we went up.

We stopped at Green View plantation area and met several riders.















Then, at about 1 pm, we headed home, I meant, I headed to my campus in Tronoh, huhu.

No comments: