Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Chinese New Year's Holidays

Firstly, I wanted to wish to all Chinese, Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Chai!

It started from 7th February 2008 till 10th February 2008. Quite a lot of things I've done during those period. We rode our bikes to Kuala Klawang for corners and took a dip into the waterfall of Tekala, Selangor. About 6 bikers and a passenger took part on it. They're Bob Vulcan, Radi ZZR, Hafizan, Razak, Raul ZXR (master) and Adam ZZR (master). On the evening, I managed to try my friend's bike, Farid, a Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2, an it was awesome. Then we went to Nilai for evening tea session.














Then, I went back to UTP with Rezza, Shira, Alyn and Don. The funny thing was, the journey took more than 6 hours, lol. It should have taken only about 2 and a half hours.


No comments: