Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Evening Tea (Teh Tarik Session, TTS) at Genting Sempah and PERKIM, Kuala Lumpur


Last Saturday, we're having our evening tea at Genting Sempah. Most of us were from Shah Alam. We tend to make a new spot for TTS (evening tea session) since our previous spot in Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur feels quite lame.

They met up at Projet, Gombak, at 9.30 pm. I joined them later at Genting Sempah at 10 pm, since, my motorcycle made some problems, huhu.

There's about 6 motorcycles there. Guess what, I met my old friend, there, Zam. I think, the last time we met was in Kuala Klawang and that was 1 year ago. He already bought a new Perodua Myvi instead of a new superbike, haha.

We were there for 2 hours. Then, we change our spot to Kuala Lumpur, PERKIM, next to UMNO building, to meet some friends there. Met some superbikers there.

We departed to go home at about 1 am. I would like to thank for those who's inviting me to join it. And not forget to Shahril, for lending his RM5 to me, haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. anyway, nice meeting. hope we can do it again in the future.

Anonymous said...

haha, zam, awat x angkat superbike satu, kan best. haha.