Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Very 'Large' Demonstration’s Group In South Korea









These were the motorcyclist’s demonstration in South Korea on 1st March 2007, to demand lift for motorcycle ban on expressways, ‘car only’ roads, overpass & etc. in Seoul Korea. Due to police, motorcycles have been surrounded by police bus they were stuck for more than 2 hours.

I found it in the motorcycle-usa forum. It was posted by a Korean, who is the forum’s member. Looking at the pictures, I was amazed of their unity, their biking spirit.

I have searched any news from the internet that regards to the demonstration and couldn’t found one. I hope that if any of you found it through out the net, can share it here.

Lets us stop opressions against motorcyclists!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm really astonished about the efforts done by them. it is all about justice.

Kamikaze and Banzai ! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

wow. this is the first time I heard any news about biking from Korea. before this, most of the stories come from there is all about nuclear arsenal and conflict. I really appreciate their effort so that bikers through out the world would not be oppressed. aja-aja fighting!

Anonymous said...

benda ni ada gak berlaku kat Malaysia. orang pandang slek kat rider2 dan biker2 disebabkan oleh isu rempit. so, yg jadi mangsanya adalah penunggang motorsikal lain yg lebih bertamadun. roadblock jer, semua kena tahan. dh la membuang masa penunggang lain, terutama macam kat Shah Alam haritu. dem....

Anonymous said...

go bikers go......