Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Riding a Pocket Bike during Outdoor Carnival

Last weekend, on the 7th and 8th April 2007, my university held an event, that is Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS Outdoor Carnival 2007. There's a lot of activities for the students, the staffs, the lecturers and the outsiders to enjoy with.

But, me and my friends rather have a try to ride a pocket bike on that event.

The funny thing is, this is my first time to ride it, and, I really enjoy it.

These are some pictures, taken by my friends, Damak and Ikmal during the event.





I would like to thanks to Faizal and Fadli for the pizzas, and, Damak and Ikmal for taking the pictures, lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The track so small. Couldn't knee scrap at all. But, it is worth try it with only RM5 for 8 laps.

Anonymous said...

ala, kira ok la jugak tuh. at least, dpt jugak try. daripada x pernah, hehe.

kat semenyih ada satu. mau try ka?

Anonymous said...

Oh, x ajak, takper2. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

In western countries, there're a lots of races using pocket bikes. Why Malaysian's government didn't think any about it to give some exposures for youngsters about track's racing?