Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

MotoGP Championship 2007: Final Results

I'm very sorry for not reviewing the last 4 races. I'm quite busy with my study and Final Year Project, since, this is my Final Year in UTP. Other than that, I've got some difficulties with my ex-girlfriend, which she made my life harder for the last 3 months, lol. Anyway, I'm glad she's already gone in my life, and therefore, my life will be back to be normal, again, lol.

I'll make a quick review about the last 4 races, since, all of you already know all of it. In Japan, the winner was Capirossi, then, in Australia and Malaysia, both won by Stoner and the last race in Valencia, the winner was Pedrosa.

This were the results. Championship classifications are arranged with the highest accumulation points at the top.

Yeah, good to be blogging again.

source from MotoGP.com

No comments: