Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nik Iskandar's wedding in Penang.

The wedding was held on 2nd of December 2007 at Penang Island. This is the first time I attended a friend's wedding in my life. lol. Since I just finished my final exam for this semester, I took this opportunity to attend his wedding.

Therefore, I decided to bring along my mom and my little sister. We took about 3 and a half hour to drive all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Penang.

We arrived Seberang Perai in the afternoon. The traffic was quite slow, since, it was Sunday. There were a lot of construction on the Penang's Bridge for maintenance perposes. My little sister like about it since she is taking civil engineering.



As we arrived on the Penang Island, we got lost. I blamed myself for not asking the people around us for direction. However, we managed to get back on the right track half an hour later. lol.

There were a lot of people in my friend's compound, since he is 'anak Dato'. Then, we took our lunch, and for your information, the foods were really good. Other than that, bikers from Utara Bikers Group attended the wedding.





Me and my sister managed to take several pictures. Then, at about 3 o'clock, after tiring eating and taking pictures, lol, I met my friend, congratulated him and then, we went home. He was really busy, entertaining other guests. Nevertheless, I was really happy because I managed to attend a friend's wedding, since I am really busy with my final year.

We took ferry to go home and guest what, the PLUS Highway's traffic was really slow. We reached home at 10pm. I would like to thank to my mom and my little sis to join me to the wedding and also thanks to Nik for his invitation. Overall, the journey took about merely 700km.

No comments: