Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Knocked Down

It was 12 pm, 20 October 2006. I got some problem with my bike. The bike couldn’t start. My dad gives a push, but nothing happened. It still couldn’t start. Then, I remember that I have suffered this problem before. It was the engine’s oil sensor. The sensor was blocked by some oil grease. So, there’s no current flow in the sensor.

Then, I went to the hardware shop to buy some equipment to repair it. Then, my mom went to see me what I’m doing with the bike. Someone has locked the door from inside. Unfortunately, we both were outside. My dad was on the way to Klang already. Try to call him back, and then problem solved but, because of that, I missed my Jumaa’ prayer.

Thank God, the bike can start. After a long time of not riding the bike, I took it for a ride. I went to Karak highway. And then turn back at Genting Sempah to go home. The traffic was like hell. People were going home to break fast. I’m late right now to go home. Me and my mother planned to break fast at grandma’s house in Seremban. I’m going really fast through the traffic to get home as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, shit happened just a kilometer from my house. I was knocked down by a car, which’s doing an illegal overtaking on the emergency lane. He knocked me, and then pushed me towards an innocent car. Then, my bike fell on the tarmac. Miracle, I’ve escaped unhurt. The left door of the innocent car was damaged. Then, I brought up my bike and push it aside. The sad thing is, the bike looks ridiculous right now.

Then, I told both drivers that we should lodge a police report. They agreed and then, we let the police settle it. The result will be on this 26th. Hopefully I’ll get the insurance coverage from the guy who knocked me down to repair the bike.

Ahhhh…. Three shits happened in one day. Deym. Greatful to be alive. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. kesian kat lu bro. harap2 isu insurans tu dh setel la.

Anonymous said...

Idiot, stupid & self-centered hooligan, If I can get my hands on that driver, I'd blow the car to smitherins with a C4..

What kind of an idiot overtakes on the Emergency Lane?, one without driving license I suppose...