Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My opinions about Singapore




The first time I went here was in 1988. It is one of the most cleanness cities in the world. I went there just for holiday, with my family. The most interesting place in Singapore is Sentosa Island. They got a theme park, an underwater world aquarium and interesting man-made beaches on it. The last time I went there was in the end of the year 2004. Me, my father and his friends celebrated New Year over there. Superbikes at here are very cheap. Shopping in Orchid Road is quite expensive compare to Malaysia. But, I rather to spend my motorcycle accesories here than in Malaysia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. you're totalling wrong about Singapore. motorcycles especially superbikes are far cheaper than in Malaysia. the accesories also are cheaper since the habours in Singapore is one of the famous in the world. since it is just an opinion, so, no harm I guess.

Anonymous said...

I thought that's what he wrote, Bikes are CHEAPER in Singapore!

Even my friends who are car enthusiasts find Singapore sells performance parts cheaper than Malaysia...

Interesting...