Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My experiences to be in South Korea




Me and my family visited here early this year (2006) just to experience winter. We stayed at Itaewon, Seoul, for a week. The people at here are quite neutral. You'll be not being afraid to walk alone in Seoul city at midnight. The subway system is so efficient. You can go anywhere in Seoul by the subway. The public transportation is quite cheap. It was the first time we experienced winter. It was -10 degrees Celsius. Most of the time, you can get electrostatic when you touch some metal object. The city is quite clean. Amazingly, they turned their river (like the one in KL) to a park. Hardly, you can see rubbish floating on the river (the river are clean). We, especially my mother were quite sad because we couldn't experience bullet train over here, because we got less time in Korea. The foods are very expensive. I thought electronics goods are cheap in Korea. It is more expensive than in Malaysia. Me and my sister played snowboarding at Yangji, not far from Seoul. It is one of the best experiences I ever have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xder gambar ke? kata2 tak cukup, haha. aku tak pernah pergi tapi kalau aku nak pergi pun time salji. best skit since asyik2 rasa panas jer kat Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Have you been to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) at the North? It is between North Korea and South Korea. I've never been there but I've watched it on Discovery Channel, Travel and Living. Just wanna share with you.